» Achievements at a Glance
Achievements at a Glance
- Rated as the best University by U.P. State Govt. for 2008-09, 2009-10, 2010 -11.
- First to be accredited by NAAC and also the first to be reaccredited.
- Reaccredited with B Grade by the NAAC
- Recognized under Section 12-B of UGC
- 26 Institutes of Higher Learning, 104 study programmes
- 162 affiliated colleges and 1 constituent college
- Over 1 lac students
- Central Library with over 1,25,000 books. First State University Library equipped with RFID System.
- Computer Centers and departmental computer labs equipped with 850 computers
- Four Girls, Three Boys and one Working Women Hostel
- Strong support facilities like Bank, Post office, Shopping centre and Health centre
- University auditorium and ten well equipped conference halls
- Bundelkhand University International Centre and Annexe (University Guest House)
- Spacious Indoor Stadium
- Three Institutes, viz, Institute of Earth Sciences, Institute of Food Technology and Institute of Tourism & Hotel Management have been awarded Center of Excellence by the Ministry of Higher Education, Uttar Pradesh Government.
- Academic Calendar was strictly followed and the new academic session (2013-14) commenced in July 2013.
- Start of payment gateway. Online payment system has been started for all types of payments/fees to be taken from students to make it convenient for the students and cost effective and time saving.
- Syllabi and curriculum of all courses reviewed and revised as per global academic/ industrial requirements.
- Various Major and Minor Research Projects awarded to many faculty members by different funding agencies.
- More than 275 research publications of faculty members during 2012-2013.
- A total of 142 Research Scholars were conferred degree of Doctor of Philosophy during 2012-13.
- An active Women Advisory Board on campus to take care of women issues and problems of the women students.
- CCTV surveillance installed in important zones i.e. Examination, Evaluation and Vice Chancellor Secretariat to ensure discipline and safety on the campus. Surveillance for whole campus in process.
- The University works actively in organizing campus placements for its students for which a separate training and placement cell works efficiently.
- University website upgraded by links with UGC, UPSHEC & NPTEL of Ministry of HRD under national mission of education through ICT.
- Meeting of the Governing body of Pt. R.N. Sharma Institute of Ayurveda & Altarnate Medicine was organized on 29th September, 2012 to revise & rejuvenate the UG & PG courses in Ayurveda & make them Industry & Research oriented.
- Approximately 50 Colleges are in process of NAAC accreditation.
- Campus being equipped with Wi-Fi connectivity.
- Virtual class rooms in all Institutes & departments in process.
- Face lift of the Administrative Block in process.
- Renovation & up gradation of the residential campus for students, faculty & staff.
- Provision for Vehicle parking have been made for the residential campus.
Bundelkhand University has been recognised as one of the remote centres for NPTEL & got honour of being the first university in India where this e-content will be used. Honourable Union Minister for Human
- Resource Development, Dr. M.M. Pallam Raju Inaugurated the scheme on 23 September, 2013.
- The University is being converted into totally web enabled university from admissions to examination.
- Digitization of confidential records to facilitate online verification of academic records is in process.
- Virtual class rooms are being established to promote conducive environment for teaching & learning.
- Surveillance system with biometric cards is being implemented to enthuse discipline in the culture
- Central Instrumentation Facility is being developed to encourage quality research
- Collaborations with the industries are being initiated to provide training and the placement opportunities for the students
- The University is moving towards ISO certification for better brand image and upgradation of academic and administrative procedures and systems
- Working Committees are constituted to ensure optimum utilization of grant received from UGC under various budgetary heads
- To motivate the faculty towards research incentivization for best research paper is being initiated With the support Ministry of HRD's National Mission on Education through ICT,access to world class learning material has been ensured in the field of Engineering and Science
- On line evaluation implemented successfully
- Admissions in affiliated colleges through college log in with links to University website
- The courses along with webcasts/podcasts/video lectures, manuals for experiments, standard operating
procedures for operation of equipments being posted on University website/internet.
- ERP modules are being acquired to ensure efficiency, transparency & effectiveness into administrative, academic & financial system.
- Provision of on line payment for all financial transactions.
Page Last Updated On :