» Roadmap for Future
Roadmap for Future
The University has set an example of self reliance and sustenance amongst the State Universities. The University has been able to mobilize the financial resources through academic fee, industry and institutional participation and other initiatives by administration for various development projects in the recent past.
The University shall continue its duty of imparting education through its various professional and technical courses at graduation, post graduation levels and shall promote research activities through the M. Phil & Ph. D courses in the various subjects.
The University plans to initiate the following innovative practices in the near future:
- Resource Sharing: For optimum use of human as well as infrastructure resources in interdisciplinary courses i.e. Engineering, Management, Basic and Life Sciences, Pharmacy and Biomedical Sciences.
- Earn while you learn scheme for students: Their services can be availed in data entry, cafeteria and central library, thus giving the students an opportunity to share the financial burden of their parents.
- More emphasis to research and consultancy under the guidance of senior faculty members
- Initiate awards: to motivate the faculty and staff members, awards like Best Teacher Award, Best Supporting Staff and Best Research Award may be initiated.
- The University is in the process of opening a Central Instrumentation Center for the use of faculty and students
- The University has started Language Lab for the students to facilitate English French German Language training.
The Bundelkhand University is the foremost in playing a leading role by initiating study and research program in collaboration with other Indian and Foreign Institutes.
Page Last Updated On :